Friday, June 27, 2008

Night shift.

I got home around 7:30a yesterday morning, ate something, took half of an Ativan and laid down at 8a. I didn't get out of bed last night until 8p. So after 12 hours of much needed catch-up sleep, I am pretty wide awake for it being 4:14 in the morning. Tonight is flying by; I've been staying really busy.

On a much deeper note, it's time to separate myself. I say that, and yet it's not going to be that easy. I suppose once I'm gone, there won't be much of a choice unless someone makes an attempt. It's sad, because I really don't want to leave... but I'm beginning to understand that this just might be one of those things that, yes, it sucks, but it's better that way.

A lot of times the situation is the other way around. Something happens, and you don't understand it but you still trust that God has a plan, even though you can't make sense of it (and you aren't supposed to). This time, though I'm not sure why it even began, I DO know AND understand where it's going to end up and why it's going to end up there. And really, it is for the better.

Two for two! I'm on a roll.

No comments: