Benson is probably the cutest little boy kitten I've ever seen in my life. He's precious. I love him to death already.
Lela has been pretty good with him, except for occasionally smacking him every once in a while. Nothing violent, though. I think she just wants to play, and she doesn't realize how little he really is! (Only a pound and a half!)
So despite all of my efforts, I can not get Benson to eat anything. He is so spoiled that all he wants is formula. He is seven weeks old this week, and really should be eating solid food by the end of next week. I've tried tons of different food/combinations/approaches, and he wants nothing but formula...
Except for tonight, of course. Jon called and said he made macaroni and cheese and when Benson woke up, he ran over to the bowl, stuck his head in, and ate some. Jon even sent me a picture of Benson with a noodle hanging out of his mouth.

No comments:
Post a Comment